Guidelines for final, camera-ready papers
- Full papers should be minimum 12 pages (approx. 5,000 words) and maximum 25 pages (approx. 10000 words) including references.
- Short papers should be maximum 8 pages (excluding references).
The best papers, evaluated through a strict peer-review process, will be published by Springer in the CCIS series.
Authors should refer to these guidelines for producing full papers for peer-review and camera ready versions of their full papers.
All authors are kindly asked to follow the Springer CCIS author formatting guidelines for the preparation of their manuscripts. The Author Guidelines document summarizes how a paper should be structured, how elements (headings, figures, references) should be formatted using our predefined styles, etc. It also gives some insight on how a paper will be typeset by the publisher (in case accepted for publication by Springer).
Authors can download the following templates
Submission – for evaluation
Authors are required to submit their paper for peer-review evaluation via the Conference Management System by the full paper deadline set on this web-site in pdf format.
Submission – camera ready (if accepted)
Authors of accepted papers are requested to submit their final, camera-ready papers, after the peer-review process, and after having addresses reviewers’ feedback, for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings, by the camera ready deadline set on this web-site.
The following camera ready documents must be sent to the Program Administration:
- Final source files (MS Word in DOC or DOCX, or LaTeX, including figures) of their paper
- Final PDF file corresponding exactly to the final source files
- The name and e-mail address of the contact co-author who will check the proof of their paper.
Please contact the Program Administration for any further information or clarifications.
Note: After publication in the conference proceedings, only a selection of the best paper will be invited to extend their work for publication in a planned volume with Springer.