The registration of interest includes the submission of a provisional abstract (of 150 words max) to the conference submission system. This will help the organisers to have preliminary ideas on the number of participants, speakers and demos and therefore better organise the conference programme and schedule.
- click on conference submission system
- click on registration (top-right corner)
- follow the instructions provided on the screen
- click on the link received by email to activate your account
- fill in the registration form
- click register
- click on the H-WORKLOAD login
- enter your credentials
- click on submit abstract at the bottom of the page
- fill in the form and press the submit button
At this stage your abstract is registered and the next step is to submit and upload the full/short paper.